FULL TIME STATE BENEFITS
- Prepares and serves food to patients and staff in accordance with established dietary guidelines and policies.
- Operates and assures sanitation of food service equipment including steam tables, refrigerators, dish machines, microwaves, milk machines, and etc.
- Monitors and maintains temperatures within prescribed limits of stored foods, serving line foods, and sanitation equipment.
- Disassembles serving line and cleans and sanitizes serving and dining areas using mops, brooms, and buffers. Moves dining room furniture and serving equipment to facilitate thorough cleaning.
- Transports food from preparation area to serving areas using trucks, hot carts, and food carts.
- Knows and understands procedures for use of hazardous chemicals in compliance with material safety data sheets and supervisor's instructions.
- Attends work according to facility policies and works overtime or other shifts in order to assure adequate staff coverage.
- Successfully completes initial and continuing competency training in order that the facility can meet accreditation standards.
- Physical needs: Be able to lift 20-30 pounds, bend at waist, and stand for extended periods.
- Completion of at least 10th Grade
- Must be at least 18 years old
Excellent State of Missouri Benefit Package Including:
- Affordable Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Paid Basic Life Insurance (amount equivalent to annual salary)
- Cafeteria Plan
- Deferred Compensation
- MOSERS Retirement (Members contribute 4% of pay. State contributes 20.21% of pay.)
- 12 paid holidays per year
- 10 hours of annual leave accrued per month
- 10 hours of sick leave accrued per month
.An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer