As one of the worldâ€™s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World . Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000 teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If youâ€™re passionate like us - and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen - thereâ€™s one thing to do join us.
Machine OperatorBenefits & Compensation Overview:
Starting Pay Rate: $21.01
- Additional perks: (EAP) Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off,
- (HRA) Health Reimbursement Account or (HSA) Health Savings Account.
- (FOIP) Field Operations Incentive Program
8 hour Monday-Friday
12 hour Rotating Schedule
Bullet points you may want to include are:
- The Kraft Heinz Company is the third-largest food and beverage company in North America and the fifth-largest food and beverage company in the world, with eight $1 billion brands. A globally trusted producer of delicious foods, the Kraft Heinz Company provides high quality, great taste and nutrition for all eating occasions whether at home, in restaurants or on the go. The Companyâ€™s iconic brands include Kraft, Heinz, ABC, Capri Sun, Classico, Jell-O, Kool-Aid, Lunchables, Maxwell House, Ore-Ida, Oscar Mayer, Philadelphia, Planters, Plasmon, Quero, Weight Watchers Smart Ones and Velveeta. The Kraft Heinz Company is dedicated to the sustainable health of our people, our planet and our Company.
- Our Granite City location produces Capri Sun & Koolaid Burst products
Located in Granite City, Illinois , just 10 minutes away from downtown St. Louis!Job Overview:
* Specific Duties:
- Keep lines running efficiently.
- Documentation â€“ Responsible for Pre-Operational checks at beginning of shift.
- Documentation â€“ Responsible for interdictive inspections throughout course of the shift.
- Operating knowledge of all case bundlers.
- Replacing rolls of shrink-wrap when needed.
- Operating knowledge of label applicators.
- Hand stacking when needed.
- Repack discards (9 packs, light weights) and damaged product.
- Housekeeping of entire secondary area.
- Follow all GMPâ€™s
- Support QCDSM.
- Perform sanitation responsibilities as needed and/or required.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
* Productivity Responsibility:
- Actively participate in team goal setting/implementation to insure that we are the low cost, high quality producer.
- Strive to maximize the efficiency of the plant/department by submitting, & implementing process improvements.
* Quality Responsibility:
- Insure the quality of our products and our workplace by following all procedures and guidelines.
- Comply with all established GMP's, HACCP guidelines, Housekeeping responsibilities and QRMP operating procedures.
- Assist in the implementation of the QRMP program and training of new associates.
* Safety Responsibility:
- Actively participate in team safety efforts to achieve/exceed plant goals.
- Involvement & supportive of KSRMP teams & processes.
- Required to perform all duties safely & use discretion to prevent injuries to self and/or others.
- Must be willing and able to demonstrate planning/organizational skills and behavior, which will contribute to the overall team effectiveness.
- Understanding of the requirements and importance of documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.