Pay starting at $16.00 per hour plus monthly incentive potential!
If you are skilled in customer service and love to help people find solutions, this may be a great fit for you! You'll be helping our customers while working in a fun team environment. You'll end your day feeling like you made a difference. As an Ally team member, you'll be contacting Ally auto loan customers to remind them about late or missed payments, getting the facts about the reasons for delinquency, and helping customers bring their accounts current by negotiating payment arrangements.
We offer the respected history of a great brand and excellent benefits. The team receives extensive training with an emphasis on compliance and negotiating and selling skills to ensure collection routines are consistent and based on industry best practices.
What you'll do:
You will work quickly and accurately to contact customers to determine a reason for payment delinquency and negotiate payment commitment while maintaining a professional nature. Using a computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and troubleshooting, you will complete phone calls to meet required performance standards and metrics. Maintaining strict confidentiality, you will respond to customer inquiries via telephone, Shaw workflows, CRTS and/or e-mails within an established time frame. You will document all accounts accurately, clearly and concisely noting the reason for hardship and potential repossession loss as well as adhere to all state and federal laws in the handling of accounts
What you'll need:
- HS diploma or equivalent required
- Prior experience in financial services or similar industry preferred (Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business or a related field may be used as a proxy for experience)
- Skip tracing skills preferred
- Attention to detail coupled with professional phone etiquette
- Good follow up and persuasive negotiation skills
- Strong ability to identify potential loss situations and make appropriate recommendations to mitigate loss
- Ability to work a flexible schedule from home which may include weekends, holidays and overtime as necessary to meet business needs
- Completion of an assessment is required
- Independent worker with strong time management skills
What's in it for you?
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. But Ally's total compensation -- or total rewards -- extends beyond your paycheck and is designed to support and enrich your personal and professional life, including:
- Time Away: competitive holiday and flexible paid-time-off, including time off for volunteering and voting.
- Planning for the Future: benefits to help you plan for the near and long term including an industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions, student loan and 529 educational assistance programs, tuition reimbursement and other financial well-being programs.
- Supporting your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options including dental and vision, pre-tax Health Savings Account with employer contributions and a total well-being program that helps you and family stay on track physically, socially, emotionally and financially.
- Building a Family: adoption, surrogacy and fertility support as well as benefits that help you take care of your family -- parental and caregiver leave, back-up child and adult/elder day care program and child care discounts.
- Work-Life Integration: other benefits including LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs.
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19